Friday, July 13, 2007

Women...

Women... lately nothing but pain. Not all just mainly two... twins. I know what you are thinking... 'twins... yeah boy!' Not so fast. Their names Helga and Gerta. That should warn you off... but no I like the pain. Kind of. It was a good relationship until tonight... then things got ugly. Long work week, tough training and a lot to work through left me a tired mess. But come Friday night and it's time to see the girls.

I was sore, tired and man was my back sore from all the stress. A simple massage and then the girls came out... ok enough of the teasing. My massage therapist, the reason I can train the way I do, named her elbows. Meet Helga and Gerta... 'The Girls'

There I was totally defenseless lying on the table and they showed up. My back, which usually isn't a problem area for me, was a mass of twitchy fibers, trigger point and just painful points. Did they care... no! They have one mission... to get my muscles loose. I love them and fear them. There were points where it hurt so bad all I could do was laugh. That is when Carrie, therapist extraordinaire, knew I was hurting. She didn't stop mind you but she probably took it a little easier.

So now women= evil.

Until the next massage and then I will love Helga and Gerta until it's over. Then once out out their reach I will curse them. ;-)

No comments: