Thursday, July 5, 2007

Balance

I was wondering what I was going to say today (not that I feel I have to post everyday... ok... I am competitive and feel I have to post everyday... back off!) when I realized just post what you are thinking. Today was all about balance for me. Training, work, social, personal and relaxation. As a triathlete, and maybe especially as an Ironman one, life is a full plate. Or actually it's like everyone else it's as full as you want to make it, I just choose different entrees?

I am a budget analyst for the Water System Maintenance Department at our utilities... hey wake up! It's not that boring is it? Any way as I was saying. I do the budget for my department... first budget submittal is Wednesday the 11th... a lot is going on in work between then and now. What else in this time frame? I have a house/dog sitting responsibility. A friend is having a birthday dinner. I have my personal things to take care of (laundry, shopping, cleaning). I am behind on my book reading. I have a ton of training to do. This is normal right?

Balance... it will all work out. Why... this is life. It's fun, fast and furious... was going to say fabulous but didn't feel right. But it is... life is fabulous. You just have to live it that's all.

Now excuse me I have a movie to watch, dishes to do, emails to check and some meditation.

No comments: