Sunday, April 13, 2008

Life

It's been a really funny day. Guess that is always a good day to start blogging again.

I woke up with a plan... bike 4 hours biking and a 10 minute run. 2 hours into the bike ride thoughts of 1) Finishing my taxes (stupid 1099-Misc form!) 2)A big presentation I have a work Monday morning and 3) Mom and Dad calling about finalizing Hawaii plane tickets were dominating my thoughts. Well the stress level rose and 45 minutes late I hopped off the bike and started my run. 5 minutes tempo and then just jog back was on call and I did that. The ride felt good and the run felt good, but I didn't afterwards.

I showered quickly and drove to work... yes it's Sunday. There I checked the forms I need for taxes and typed up some notes on the 'Statement of Work' I need to present tomorrow. Then it's off to Mom and Dads with Foot (a video to follow next weekend hopefully) for plane tickets, taxes and helping mom with her digital camera... as well as just spending time with Mama and Papa P!

It's 4:00 and I am feeling guilty for getting off the bike early... I was suppose to ride for 4 hours but 2:45 was it on the trainer. I guess it's just a life lesson, take care of the shit you need to when you can, cause you never know when it will mess up something later.

No comments: