Thursday, August 23, 2007

Trashed

I can tell when I get trashed... physically... from training. The dishes pile up in the sink, the journal has multi-day lapses and my damn bookmark is in the same place on the book(s) I am reading.

I'll have a moment of reprieve... then nothing again. Like this post not really anything, but I need to add something it's been over a week of me looking at the same last post thinking 'I really should update that.' Funny thing is watch out in about a week... taper starts and I'll be spouting off more nonsense... than normal.

Ironman prep is going good... a 20 mile run today trashed me... good for 17 miles... 1 mile of 'Hold on!' and 2 miles thinking 'Just... get... home...' Tomorrow is an "easy" day with just a 1.5 hour spin on the bike. Then a monster bike workout on Saturday and some more volume on Sunday.

Otherwise things are... well they just are.

No comments: